Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Miniature Arrivals

RAFM recently had a 35% off sale and I, like may others got in on this sale. Of course I jumped all over the 15mm Sci-fi range, I  just got them a few days ago. I feel shipping was rather quick due to the size of my order and the nature of the sale.

So here's what I received (all images are from RAFM's site)


War Hounds of Sirius


Car Leonis Warriors

Dracos Warriors


Space Vixens


Space Pirates


Guerillas


Space Crew


Support Staff


Insolani Squad
Now I did order more the just one of  some and just one of others. After some time of looking at them closely I really like the style and see that I have to do very little clean up before painting, I know I'm going to enjoy them very much, and I would recommend them for others as well, I can't wait for things to start slowing down as work goes, so that I can get right down to painting them.... and get around to gaming with them!
If your a Traveller fan and need or want miniatures for your Traveller world then RAFM is the site to go to. http://www.rafm.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=RAF



No comments:

Post a Comment